Thursday, August 02, 2007

Quotes: Friendship

"A friend is someone who will walk the long way when you don't want to hop the fence."
"No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth."
"I loved him like no other man; I did not love his laugh. I did not love his smile. I did not need his touch. But, the one thing I needed from him was for him to always be there."
"If I was blind, you would make me see. If I was deaf, you would make me hear; and if I was dumb, a word would come out of the boundaries of my lips."
"Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."
People come into our lives and walk with us a mile, and then because of circumstance they only stay a while. They serve a need within the days that move so quickly by, and then are gone beyond our reach, we often wonder why. God only knows the reason that we meet and share a smile, why people come into our lives and walk with us a mile."
"A simple pause of silence between friends, even if merely for one beautiful second, is a chance for their souls to mingle and truly appreciate the intricacies of each other."
"Friendship will get you through times of no money; money will get you through times of no love, but love can get you through anything."
You were there in the beginning, and I know you'll wait in the end, but most importantly in between you've been my best friend."

No comments:

OFFER HATI BERGETAR RINDU

OFFER RM20 (sm)/ RM 25(ss)  termasuk pos throwback 🔙  novel ke 5 yang terbit pada Mac 2011. Terbit selepas hanya 7 bula...